POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another logo (12 KB jpg) : Another logo (12 KB jpg) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Another logo (12 KB jpg)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 17 Mar 2001 04:40:08
Message: <3ab330f8@news.povray.org>
Well, since Peter Warren mentioned Van Halen I dug out a couple of albums,
and sure enough, the cover of Van Halen II has a logo that's just made for
ray-tracing. And I thought I was finished making band logos. This one
suffers from the difference bug, but the problem areas aren't visible from
this angle (unless the inner portion has a reflective texture, anyway).

By the way, since there are a few new folks around here, you're all welcome
to contribute to the POV-ers Photo Album that I maintain at
http://home.earthlink.net/~grasshoppah/povers/index.html.

Regards,
Dave

Post a reply to this message